IFly


The Venturing Crew in our area and I went and did some indoor surfing and then did the IFly! We had a lot of fun. I did try the surfing as well but that was not as much fun. My favorite activity was the IFly. You are instructed as to the rules and what you need to do, then they put you in a jumpsuit with helmet and goggles, also wear earplugs and lace up shoes, then you go into the chamber and they shut the door. The instructor with you helps you to get your posture right and then you may get some air time by yourself in the wind tunnel room. Was a great feeling. But as for real skydiving.....I think I'll keep my feet on the ground. :)

1 comment:

The Porter's said...

I'm with you about keeping my feet on the ground. Your brother would love to try it but not me. :)

Post a Comment